Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Beginning of the Christmas posts...let's start with Christmas eve!

We are finally home! It has been a long, but very exciting 3 weeks. Here are some pictures of the holidays. We spent Christmas with my parents in Alpine. It was a blast being with most of my siblings and a ton of nieces and nephews. The boys went ice fishing, so Darby and I, with the help of Grams did a little sewing project to keep us busy. Then, once the boys got home, we had the classic Alexander Christmas Eve program, starting with pizza and wings.

Then we gathered in the theater for the Christmas Nativity. The little kids did a great job playing their parts. John narrated, while Dad played the guitar.


Here is Rock on the ipad of course.


Mikey, Grams with Lilly and Gramps.


Neil. He took his first steps later that night!


Here comes the sweetest little angel, Brittanna











Charley as Mary


Sammy as Joseph








T-bone as the donkey



Neil was a great baby Jesus






Dean was the shepherd and wiseman



Henry and Rach




After the nativity we had a crazy time singing secular holiday songs and had a little talent show. Definitely one of the best parts of my Christmas. Those kids make me laugh so hard.


Sam and Jess with their boys


Christmas morning. I was excited to see Liz get her presents. 



Mom got a bunch of cowgirl stuff and an ipad


Dad in his new cowboy vest.

Here is a video of Christmas morning. Taylor got me a sweet video camera for Christmas. I am getting ready to use it for when the baby comes!

My dad is building a barn and just bought a horse. We are way excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment