Saturday, September 10, 2011

Curry in a hurry!


So now that I am back to cooking, (its been 3 weeks since I've puked!!) Taylor requested I make curry this week. Our favorite curry is from Mel's Kitchen Cafe. We love her blog!!!! My other favorite food blog is Our best bites. I get new ideas from both of them all of the time. Anyways, I make the curry with this indian naan flatbread which possibly may be my favorite part of the meal. The dough it so easy then you plop it on a pizza stone and it takes like 2 min. to bake. We eat the left overs of this meal for the rest of the week. 


Fresh tomatoes...


On top of the coconut curry and rice. I was planning to taking pictures of each item separately, but I think my appetite got the best of me!!

1 comment:

  1. Have you tried the Tomato Soup recipe from Our Best Bites? It is literally To-Die-For. I day dream about it almost daily...

    ReplyDelete